(A) HOW TO LINE A ROUND CAKE TIN
(1) Here is a round cake/ baking tin with a detachable base.
(2) Place baking sheet /parchment paper below the baking tin. Use the baking tin as a template, trace out the base.
(3) Cut out the round sheet. Set aside.
(4) Measure the circumference and cut a strip of baking sheet/ parchment paper by adding 1.5 times its depth. You may need two strips if the length of the baking sheet is not longer enough.
(5) Fold up about 1cm along its length and snip at 2cm intervals up to the fold.
(6) Grease the tin (not shown on the photo) and fit the paper inside. The snipped edges will overlap on the base of the tin for a snug fit.
(7) Place the round sheet on the top of the snipped base.
(8) It’s done!