Braised Minced Pork, Potato and Carrot Recipe {Guest Post}

braised, minced pork, potato, carrot, toddler, kids, Great British Chefs, cooking with kids, Asian inspired dish, Food 4 Tots, Lai Kuan

Great British Chefs (GBC) is a cookery website that provides food lovers with inspiring recipes, how-to videos, tips and tricks from some of the best chefs in the UK, most of whom have been awarded a Michelin star.

GBC has recently started running a campaign in association with Tesco, aimed at encouraging parents to bond with their children by cooking healthily as well as to inspire food education in the kitchen. They have also developed a wonderful collection of kid-friendly recipes  not only that feeds kids’ appetite but also feeds their imagination and improves their kitchen skills in the process.

Not too long ago, GBC wrote to me and asked whether I’m interested to do a guest post. I was very delighted and felt truly honoured to have this opportunity. So, I accepted their invitation. In this guest post, I shared how I got my son involved in the kitchen and the skills he has learned. I also shared an Asian inspired braised minced pork, potato and carrot recipe which I enjoyed as a child with step by step photos. You can read more about the post and get the recipe from HERE.

1. TolaniGBC says:

It was our pleasure to have you as part of the Cooking with Kids campaign and we hope that yourself and your readers enjoy the post in addition to our Recipe collections.

2. Easy and delicious, perfect for weeknight meal! Pinned. :)

3. Alice says:

Remind me of my childhood dish! :)

4. That looks delicious. Very tempting!

5. Jayne says:

This is so simple. Lovely quick accompaniment to both rice and noodles. I can even use this as a salad topping.

6. My family love this kind of mince meat. It is so useful when you are hungry at night just mix it with some leftover starch and you got a complete meal.

7. KY says:

Congrats, LK for being featured in GBC. Great job! You’re truly a doting mother who inspires other mothers to prepare healthy food for their children.

Cheers!
    KY

8. Janine says:

pork potato and carrot is one of my favorite combinations and I love how it looks paired with a huge bowl of rice and with veggies! :D

9. Evelyn says:

My family loves this dish. Another meal just polished off quickly by 2 adults and 1 pre-schooler :) No leftovers.

10. Hi There
    Am so interested in making this dish…would this go well with noodles?

Such a homey dish! I love it too.

12. Mumoffussyeater says:

Thank you for this recipe. My fussy 2 year old loved it! I’ll definitely be making this again.

13. My2under3 says:

Thank you so much for this recipe. Just tried it today, my kids love it:)