If you like this article, please share:
RECIPE FOR LEMONGRASS PANDAN DRINK
4-5 stalks lemongrass (depending on the size)
6-8 pandan (screwpine) leaves (depending on the size)
1 litre water
Rock sugars (to taste)
- For lemongrass, discard the outer layer and cut off both ends (about 1/2cm). But, you may use more of the white part as the green part can cause the drink a bit of bitterness. Pound the bulb end of the stalks lightly. Cut into pieces.
- Wash the pandan leaves and tie them in a knot.
- In a pot, add water, pandan leaves and lemongrass. Cover the lid and bring to a boil. Then, lower the heat and allow it to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add rock sugar to taste. Stir until dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and strain the drink. Served it warm or chilled.