If you like this article, please share:
HOW TO MAKE APPLE FILLING
Source: Adapted from Natural Breads Made Easy
2 apples (medium sized) – about 270g
70g castor sugar
1½ tbsp lemon juice
1½ tbsp cornflour (diluted in 1 tbsp water)
Dash of ground cinnamon
- Peel, core and cut apples into chunks. Toss in lemon juice.
- In a stainless steel pan, melt the butter.
- Add sugar and let the sugar caramelize. Then put in the apples.
- Stir-fry until the juice reduces by half.
- Add ground cinnamon and the diluted cornflour.
- Cook until the mixture is thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- You can make it in advance.