Japanese egg salad sandwiches

1. Really love how you arranged the vegetables. Too pretty and of course it looks very yummy!

2. We love egg sandwiches…really neat idea to make them “colorful”!! good school lunch

I am definitely a sandwich person but I don’t make them so pretty like yours.

Congrats on all the features.

4. Joanne says:

When made with good ingredients, sandwiches can be some of the healthiest lunches around! These sound delicious and I love the Japanese egg salad!

5. peachkins says:

how come my egg salad sandwich is not as pretty as that.. brilliant idea on sneaking up those veggies…

6. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ellena Guan, Lai Kuan. Lai Kuan said: {NEW POST} Japanese egg salad sandwiches – these sandwiches are bursting with flavour and colour!!… http://fb.me/Ofe9crdB […]

7. celine says:

this looks super yummy delicious. i have all the ingredients so will try not to be lazy and make it for my lunch today. awesome photgraphy as always! 🙂

8. Lovely and healthy sandwiches. Your pics are always gorgeous. No wonder you’re invited to contribute to these magazines. Good job.

9. anncoo says:

I love sandwich, healthy, simple and delicious 🙂

10. noobcook says:

your sandwiches look incredibly cute and delicious. love the orange/green trimmings for extra colour. and congrats on the Abbott feature ^_^

11. The arrangement is very interesting! Congrats on the feature!

12. Evelyn Ng says:

I saw it too! I love egg sandwich. But I did hesitated a while because of the combination of soya sauce and mayo..

Evelyn Ng: Oh really!! I strongly recommend you to give it a try. They are really very delicious!! As the soy sauce is mixed with rice wine vinegar and sugar, it’s not salty anymore. In addition, any excess marinade will be squeezed out. So you won’t feel the taste of soy sauce when eating. 😉

13. Little Inbox says:

Yours look so clean, neat and tidy. Mine is much more messy. 🙁

14. Ching @ LCOM says:

Really pretty! But my girls won’t eat the pickled cucumber and carrot. Would do with eggs and chicken I guess.

15. You made the sandwich so neat and tidy! I like sandwich a lot and could have them every lunch or dinner 😛 I think I got to buy a sandwich for lunch later. Thanks for sharing!

16. Alice says:

What a “pretty” decorated sandwich! I bet my son will like it too! 😀

17. I was just craving egg salad sandwiches! What adorable looking sandwishes too 🙂

18. mycookinghut says:

Lovely recipe!! I love egg and this sandwich is definitely a good choice!

19. What a creative way to arrange a sandwich! a good way to get kids to eat vegetables isn’t it?

20. Pei-Lin says:

I love the way you present the sandwiches! Great photography and styling. Yea, can be quite challenging getting kids to eat a proper meal.

Congrats on the invite by Abbott Singapore! You definitely deserve it!

21. Can you believe that I have never had an egg sandwich? I mean whenever I crave for a sandwich, then tuna, salmon, or chicken comes to mind….next time I am going to give the egg sandwich a chance. :-))

22. I like to see your creaviting when you display your food posting..great job!! me,my daughter wallop everthing,do not need to make the food cute or interesting!! haha! the moment I scoop the food into a plate ,she come wt a fork!!

23. Alison says:

Beautiful and delicious! I love how colourful they are on the inside!

24. Akrista says:

These are so cute! Egg salad sandwiches are one of my favorite sandwiches because they’re so quick and easy to make. I will have to try this recipe for my granddaughter (and me), of course. Thanks for a great idea.