(B) HOW TO LINE A SQUARE CAKE TIN
(1) Here is a square cake/ baking tin with a detachable base.
(2) Place baking sheet /parchment paper below the baking tin. Use the baking tin as a template, cut out the paper by adding 1.5 times its depth.
(3) Center the detachable base/ square baking tin on the paper and then fold up the paper following the base.
(4) Cut the folded line from the paper edges right up to corner. Repeat for each corner.
(5) Grease the tin (not shown on the photo) and fit the paper inside, folding and overlapping inside.
(6) It’s done!