If you like this article, please share:
RECIPE FOR SIMPLE AVOCADO DRINK
Source: Own concortion
Make: 2 cups
1 fully ripen avocado
400 ml fresh milk
Honey to taste
- Wash avocado. Slice it lengthwise all the way around to the pit. Then gently twist each side in an opposite direction to separate halves. The pit should remain in one side. Slip a large spoon in between the skin and the meat and scoop out the tender flesh.
- Mash with a fork.
- Mix half of the milk with the avocado puree and press it through a sieve.
- Add the remaining milk to the drink.
- Whisk the drink lightly until well combined.
- Add honey to taste.
- The drink is ready now! It can be served warm or cold.
You can replace honey with condensed milk. Other alternatives will be brown sugar or gula melaka (coconut syrup). It can be sugar-free too.