This is a VERY VERY simple dish and it is my first attempt for finger food (“tapas”).
Grated cheese (I used mozellara)
1) Sliced eggplants thinly. Soak them into the salted water to get rid of the bitterness.
2) Pat dry the eggplants with kitchen towels.
3) Cover the baking tray with aluminium foil.
4) Arrange the eggplants on the tray and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5) Bake for 8 mins (I used toaster oven) or until the cheese turns golden brown.
6) Remove from the tray and arrange nicely on a plate. Serve with bolognese sauce (refer to my recipe in this posting).
Recently the weather is so unpredictable. The sky can turn dark in a second. It made my shooting (which relied solely on natural sunlight) even more challenging. Most of the time, I had to play “hide n seek” games with the sun. In the end, I am the looser! But today, I managed to catch some nice shots (I think so….hehehe!) and would like to share with you:
This recipe is featured at Key Ingredients.