135g long beans (small cubes)
50g red capsicum (small cubes) (it can be substituted with 1 red chilly)
½ red onion (approx 30g)
150g tau gua/ dried beancurd (cut into small cubes and pat dry)
70g minced meat (marinated with light soya sauce, sugar and cornflour)
38g pickled lettuce (chopped)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soya sauce
Pinch of sugar
Dash of pepper and sesame oil
Half rice bowl of water
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with 1 tbsp water) for thickening
1) Blanch long beans over boiling water with some oil. Drain and set aside.
2) Pan-fry tau gua under medium heat.
3) Sautee onion, stir-fry minced meat, then followed by pickled lettuce.
4) Add in red capsicum, long beans, tau gua, seasonings and water. Stir-fry under high heat.
5) Add in cornflour solution. Dish up and serve.