125g minced meat – marinated with light soya sauce, sugar and cornflour
125g mixed vegetable
1 large brinjal (about 360g) – diced and soaked in salt water (to discard the bitter taste)
1 red onion (about 70g) – chopped
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
Dash of pepper
¾ rice bowl of water
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with 1 tbsp water)
1. Heat up wok with 1 tbsp oil. Sautee onion.
2. Add in minced meat and stir-fry. (add some water into the marinated minced meat if it is a bit dry)
3. Add in brinjal and seasoning, stir well and simmer for about 5 mins.
4. Add in mixed vegetable. Stir fry with high heat until the sauce is thicken and brinjal is cooked.
5. Add in cornflour solution. Stir well. Dish up and serve.