100g chicken breast meat
100g french beans (cut diagonally)
50g capsicum (shredded) – about ½ medium-sized
25g carrots (shredded)
2 fresh mushrooms (shredded)
1 small red onion (chopped)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tbsp soya sauce
Pinch of sugar
Dash of sesame oil & pepper
Cornflour (for thickening) – mixed with some water
1. Cut chicken into small pieces, use the back of the knife to chop the chicken several times to make it tender. Then marinate with sugar, soya sauce and cornflour. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour before cooking time.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a wok, stir fry chicken meat until it turn pale brown. Dish up and set aside.
3. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok again. Sautee onion until fragrant. Add in mushroom and stir-fry.
4. Then add in french beans, capsicum and carrots. Put little bit of water and stir fry with high heat for about 2 mins.
5. Lower down the heat to medium, add in chicken and stir well.
6. Then add in cornflour solution, stir fry for a while and turn off the heat. Dish up and serve.