These patties are made by using the remaing ingredients from the dumplings. It turned out to be slightly salty. Therefore, I had made some slight amendment to the original recipe.
100g prawns (peeled, deveined, chopped into small chuncks)
120g minced meat
80g waterchessnut (chopped)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1½ tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp soya sauce
1½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp cooking oil
Dash of sesame oil & pepper
2 tsp cornflour
Handful of spring onions
1. Combine all ingredients and seasonings (except for eggs) in a mixing bowl. Stir in 1 direction until well combined.
2. Cover the bowl with clip wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Remove from the fridge, add in beaten eggs and stir well.
3. Heat up oil in a frying pan under medium heat. When hot, use a laddle to scoop up the mixture and make small batters on the frying pan. Make a few batches. Cook for 3 mins or until golden brown. Turn the patties over and cook for another 2 mins or until golden brown.
4. Dish up and place on a kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve hot.