140g minced meat (marinated with 2 tbsp light soya sauce, 1tsp sugar and cornflour)
1 red onion
1½ tbsp oyster sauce
½ tbsp concentrated chicken stocks
½ tbsp sesame oil
Dash of pepper
1. Heat up wok with oil. Sautee onion until transparent.
2. Add in minced meat. Spread it out evenly. Do not stir fry immediately. Let it cook for a few seconds until it is slightly caramelized. Flip it over and let it continue to cook for a while. This will increase the aroma of the minced meat. Reduce the heat to low and start breaking up the meat.
3. Add in cauliflower and stir fry for a while. Add a bit of water and cover with lid to simmer for a while.
4. Add in pumpkin and seasonings. Continue to simmer until the pumpkin is cooked (before it becomes too soft)
5. Add in cornflour for thickening.