Pinch of salt (depending the type of fish paste)
Dash of pepper and sesame oil
2 tsp cornflour
1. Stir in spring onions and seasonings into the fish paste. Stir in 1 direction.
2. Add in some chicken stock granules, light soya sauce and pepper into the eggs and beat lightly.
3. Heat up oil, pour half of the egg mixture into the frying pan to make 1 large, round, flat and thin omelette.
4. Lay the omelettes on a chopping board and spread evenly half of the fish paste on the omelette. Roll it up into a tight roll.
5. Repeat for the step 4 for the 2nd omelette.
6. Place the rolls on a steaming tray, transfer to steamer and steam for about 15 mins with high heat.
7. Slide the roll into 0.5 cm slices and serve with either chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.