120g meat (minced)
3 waterchessnuts (chopped finely)
30g carrot (chopped finely)
2 medium sized fresh mushroom (chopped)
Small handful of frozen green peas
1½ tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
½ tsp sugar (optional)
Dash of sesame oil & pepper
1. Combine all ingredients with seasonings in a mixing bowl. Use a pair of chopstick to stir in 1 direction until well combined.
2. Add some cornstarch and bit of water to the mixture and mix well.
3. Put the mixture on a steaming tray and flatten it with a spoon. Arrange green peas on top.
4. Cover the tray with cling wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
5. After chilling, steam for about 20 mins or until cooked.
6. When cooked, removed from the steamer and put some fried garlic or onion oil on top.