½ onion (chopped)
50g chicken breast meat (cut into small chunk; marinated with light soya sauce, sugar and corn flour)
3-4 cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
1 can of baked beans (125g)
1 potato (cut into cubes)
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
Dash of salt and sugar
1. Heat up wok with oil. Stir fry chicken lightly. Dish up and set aside.
2. Sautee onion until transparent.
3. Add in potatoes and water. Cover with lid and cook for a while.
4. Open lid and add in tomatoes, baked beans and seasonings. Mix well, cover with lid and cook with medium heat for a while.
5. Add in chicken and mix well. Serve.